promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If you were Robert Kraft and had to get rid of somebody due to a scandal...would you: 1. Fire Bill Belchick 2. Trade Tom Brady?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Tommy Bundchen has had success in the NFL not because he's talented, or smart, or a strong leader. Tommy has had success because he does what Bill Belichick tells him to do. Without Belichick, Tommy is Mutt Manning.

Kraft could trade Tommy but what would he get for him? Bundchen is old and the GMs in the league know that he's nothing without Belichick, so he has minimal trade value.

Kraft should shoot Tommy. The team would be better off for it.

• WORD UP G3 months agoReport

Incredibly thoughtful response, bro!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Since you created the scandal, fire yourself.

• 1 year ago

Neither. I'd send both guys to a massage parlor. Maybe they could get the corporate rate.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I would trade Brady, you can get something good in return

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

uyurrttuu

• 1 year ago

Neither

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Both would just retire rather than be traded

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

What type of scandal would cause a team to get rid of either their QB or head coach?

• Cory
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Trade Tom Brady.

(a) you can get a decent return. Probably a couple first round picks.

(b) Bill Belichick can groom another QB. Matt Cassel went 10-6. Imagine what BB could do with a high first round QB talent or heck even Brian Hoyer with some 1st round playmakers.

You can't fire Bill Belichick. Especially without getting any kind of compensation. You crazy? He's a wizard. He'll just go somewhere else and build another dynasty. He is also the GM you know. So he built the dynasty from scratch. Especially if he ends up somewhere with a young All-Pro QB just waiting to burst out.

• 1 year ago

Fire Tom Brady

• 1 year ago

I hate to say it as a Pats fan, but I would trade TB12, especially how high up he is in age. Think of it this way...the 49ers traded away an amazing quarterback in Joe Montana to the Chiefs and didn't put up nearly the same numbers he put up with his former club, despite a good final season, in which he threw for over 3,000 yards. Although the Chiefs made the playoffs as a 6 seed, they immediately lost to the Dolphins, who lost to the eventual AFC Champion Chargers. So, despite the shock factor, I think that would have to be the best path.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.