Is it unusual to live on same street forever?

First part of my life, I lived with father and stepmom. The at 21, I moved in with my then girlfriend (now wife) and her parents, they live very close to the street I lived on. Then when I was 23, and my then girlfriend was 24, we briefly moved into a small apartment, a few minutes away from the street. Now we... show more First part of my life, I lived with father and stepmom.

The at 21, I moved in with my then girlfriend (now wife) and her parents, they live very close to the street I lived on.

Then when I was 23, and my then girlfriend was 24, we briefly moved into a small apartment, a few minutes away from the street.

Now we live in a house on the same street I grew up on.

So for all my 29 years I have either lived on same street or within walking distance of the street.

It is kinda why I can say that I have known people who live there my whole life.

Is it unusual to live on same street my whole life?
Update: Well my wife and I have our own home now on this street and have since 2013.