Man online who wants to meet me in a hotel?

I asked a question about this the other day. 21 year old girl he is 28. I never actually wanted to meet him in the first place, in fact i don't even fancy him, its just that since we have a connection online it seemed natural. I've been trying to fob him off best I can about this hotel meeting but it... show more I asked a question about this the other day. 21 year old girl he is 28. I never actually wanted to meet him in the first place, in fact i don't even fancy him, its just that since we have a connection online it seemed natural. I've been trying to fob him off best I can about this hotel meeting but it doesn't work. It wouldn't be a one night stand, he wants to spend one weekend with me. He randomly said yesterday "cant wait to have you in a hotel bed and hold you in my arms its gonna be great baby i love you"
I said i have been thinking about that and changed my mind. He said "babe i wanna make you feel special i want you to myself please let us have what we both want"
He's so arrogant! I called him out on this arrogance I've been noticing but he denied being like it then started grovelling. Despite the fact he claims to be a virgin and never had a girlfriend he is eerily good at charming me and guilt tripping me. He says he doesn't know what he do without me, that he needs me in his life. I don't have the heart to stop talking to him so i tried falling out with him to make him argue with me, i said you don't respect me at all and just expect me to give you what you want. He was all "baby you know i love you and you mean so much to me of course i respect you we both want this, I'm gonna spoil you and make you feel so special cos you deserve it" And he says if he was with another woman he'd want me to feel like the only woman. Help please
Update: He says sometimes he can't stop thinking about me
Update 2: And just wants to keep me happy