My mazda 323 s engine cranks but does not start 😐?

Hello reader, I have a mazda 323 car and I kept it for about an year without running. However I frequently started the engine time to time. Yesterday after starting, it worked perfectly. Then by my mistake, it was accelerated to much about 5000 rpm. Then suddenly the engine stopped. Then it didn t start... show more Hello reader,
I have a mazda 323 car and I kept it for about an year without running. However I frequently started the engine time to time. Yesterday after starting, it worked perfectly. Then by my mistake, it was accelerated to much about 5000 rpm. Then suddenly the engine stopped. Then it didn t start again.

When examining a cause e found that the fuel was not coming to the engine. Then we found that the pump is not working. When we check the fuel pump circuit relay, it was not closing. We checked the relay externally, and it was working fine. But when the key is turned to on, the terminals which the coil terminals of the relay are going to plugged isn t giving a voltage difference. By further checking it was found that the positive terminal gets 12v relatively to the battery when the key is turned in but the negative one isn t closed to the ground.

Then comes the mind confusing problem. We set up the fuel pump circuit manually using wires instead of the relay. Then the pump was working but still the engine is not getting fuel through the fuel hose.

I m afraid that I can t find a person nearby who knows the subject properly. I thought whether there is a mechanism to stop the engine by cutting the fuel supply and electrical signals when the room reaches a higher level. All other fuses are fine and the tank is almost half filled with petrol. I can t find a solution for this and if you know please be kind to tell it to me.

Thank you.