Is it my fault? Read Description?

So I’m a 21 year old women. I mostly have grown up in Georgia and for a little while been in New York . I have been in New York for 5 months now , and I have been here with my grandma. I live in a house with my grandma. My aunt , cousins , uncle and his girlfriend and kids. Also my aunts boyfriend. In Georgia, my... show more So I’m a 21 year old women. I mostly have grown up in Georgia and for a little while been in New York . I have been in New York for 5 months now , and I have been here with my grandma. I live in a house with my grandma. My aunt , cousins , uncle and his girlfriend and kids. Also my aunts boyfriend. In Georgia, my mom , brothers and stepdad live there . I honestly came to New York mainly to pick up my grandma so she could go to Georgia in November. I came and went with her and ended up staying just for Christmas and New Years . But I got used to it and stayed in New York . I didn’t want to leave and I decided to stay. I did leave most of my stuff in my room in Georgia and I have wanted to go back but I haven’t been thinking lately. The other thing is I got so attached to this family here that I don’t want to leave . Plus I just received a text from my mom saying she had a health scare last night . She said she couldn’t breathe and felt numb on one side of her body. I am worried about her . But I don’t know what to do. Most of the time I feel like my mom has always leaned on me but she does have my brothers and stepdad. They act like they can’t do anything. I do want to go back to see my mom but I know for a fact that if I do go back , I won’t come back to New York since I will get comfortable being in Georgia. Is it my fault though. Is it immature my mom is leaning on me
5 answers 5