Chances of me being pregnant?

my last period started on the 3d of april and ended on the 8th but it was weird because this period came 2 weeks early which never happens. I had unprotected sex on the 10th for about 15-30 seconds max before i made him wear a condom (i’m not on the pill) which i know is stupid because i’m award that precum can get... show more my last period started on the 3d of april and ended on the 8th but it was weird because this period came 2 weeks early which never happens. I had unprotected sex on the 10th for about 15-30 seconds max before i made him wear a condom (i’m not on the pill) which i know is stupid because i’m award that precum can get you pregnant, but i don’t even know if he had any. For the past 3 days ish ive been seeing this weird brown discharge when i wipe after the toilet occasionally with slight cramps but no period and i’m worried that this could be implantation bleeding. However about 1 week ago i stopped taking antibiotics that i had been on since january so maybe this could be linked?? i am going to take a pregnancy test on the day of my missed period to be sure but does this sound like pregnancy or am i overthinking it?
5 answers 5