I m stuck on my next career choice and if I should decline this job offer?

This job I ve been offered is an Outreach job for a service clinic. The job is where I would call people asking individuals if they would want to change their PCP. Then if they say yes for the clinic, I pick them up and give them a tour around the facility and what would be available to them. It would pay $40,000... show more This job I ve been offered is an Outreach job for a service clinic. The job is where I would call people asking individuals if they would want to change their PCP. Then if they say yes for the clinic, I pick them up and give them a tour around the facility and what would be available to them. It would pay $40,000 in salary. I would however be under the bek and call for when an individual would want to meet. Meaning if that person or set of people is free on the weekend to meet, I must meet them at the time they re most available. I m also a Christian who attends church and while this sounds like a great opportunity, it s hard for me to decided if it s the right choice for me. Be it that, I attend church on Sunday s.