Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 year ago

How many times have you been called insane or mentally unhinged?

People can brand me with these labels all they like. Logic says I am not either of them, and logic is one of the few aspects able to influence my thought process.

1 year ago

The more research you do the more the ignorant will call you insane. You seem to be the victim of that all the time around here.

• Sharon
    1 year ago

only by those so far below me intellectually that they were incapable of understanding

• 1 year ago

Never

But then I'm demonstrably NOT insane or mentally unhinged.

You need to get yourself sorted mate. Keep taking the chlorpromazine!

• gerald
    1 year ago

its life when you put yourself up to bat you must take the criticism if you bat lousy its your own fault and in this day the game is full of cheats and you and your motley crew have been caught cheating numerous times , you are not as you say you even cheat yourself as a top Contributor you created yourself how can you be honoured you are not mentally ill just deluded there is nothing in this country you can rely on

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Oh no. Have I been exploiting some trivial system feature? How awful. I must deserve a smack on the bottom.

XD

1 year ago

Blah blah blah, indoctrinated and simple-minded nonentities, fancying themselves ultra-enlightened and special, with nothing to show for it.

Ha ha. He he.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and protective human and societal attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
  • 1 year ago

Oh, about once a week for the last 40 years.

Source(s): Gun toting cowboy across the pond
    1 year ago

Left wingers only have one stock opinion and anyone who crosses that boundary is labelled an idiot, but ironically they are the brainwashed sheep in society wearing blinkers that shields them from reality.

1 year ago

Never but I have been described as crazy because of some of the stunts I’ve done.

• 1 year agoReport

Bunny hop?

1 year ago

Plenty of times. I pay it no mind because I know my reasons for doing things even if they cannot comprehend why, and I have control over my actions and not deemed a threat to anyone.