Should I still get a valve adjustment done? Will it help with compression?

My car is a 2003 Honda Element 4 speed auto awd. Lately I’ve been posting questions here(I’m sure some of you know) and some answers have been suggesting that Honda’s need a Valve adjustment every 60k. The thing is, my car has almost 140,000 miles and the engine revs healthily and the car sounds quiet when warmed... show more My car is a 2003 Honda Element 4 speed auto awd. Lately I’ve been posting questions here(I’m sure some of you know) and some answers have been suggesting that Honda’s need a Valve adjustment every 60k. The thing is, my car has almost 140,000 miles and the engine revs healthily and the car sounds quiet when warmed up. However I have a check engine light due to a faulty o2 upstream sensor as far as I know. However is it worth the job of getting my valves adjusted still? What benefits will it give my truck?