I’m babysitting my neighbors 5 month old while they are away for the night and I think she’s missing her parents. What should I do?

Hi! I’m 16 and I don’t have any kids or anything, but I’m helping my neighbors take care of their daughter while they are away dealing with an emergency. My parents are home with me and helping too, but I’m the one who volunteered so I’m trying not to ask my parents for too much help. I’m not getting paid or... show more Hi! I’m 16 and I don’t have any kids or anything, but I’m helping my neighbors take care of their daughter while they are away dealing with an emergency. My parents are home with me and helping too, but I’m the one who volunteered so I’m trying not to ask my parents for too much help. I’m not getting paid or anything (the neighbors offered, but I just felt bad that they were having such a bad night with their other daughter being in the hospital and wanted to help them). Anyways, the baby has been pretty upset tonight. She is crying a lot. I got her to sleep for about 30 minutes and then she woke up crying again and hasn’t slept since. I’ve tried feeding her, her diaper is clean, I’ve held her, I’ve rocked her, and I even tried playing some calming music for her. I think maybe she is missing her parents. Is there anything else I can do or should I ask my parents for some help?