May I please receive help on recalling a late 2000's or early 2010's r&b or hip hop song?

I don't remember the name of the artist, the song, nor any of the lyrics! All I can remember was bits and pieces of the music video and that I liked the song. The video was with 3 dancers on stage going back in time, mimicking each decade starting with like the 30's or something. I think is started out... show more I don't remember the name of the artist, the song, nor any of the lyrics!

All I can remember was bits and pieces of the music video and that I liked the song.

The video was with 3 dancers on stage going back in time, mimicking each decade starting with like the 30's or something. I think is started out black in white, doing some doo wops, then color begins to appear as they get into the 40's, 50's and so on. They even imitated Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation as the 80's, if it helps.

The video sorta reminded me of Beyoncé's "Love on Top" music video towards the mid-end, as each scene went to them dressed in different clothes and dancing in different styles.

I also wanna say the song was something about being a woman. Like Alicia Key's "Super Woman", or Estelle's "Thank You". But for my life I cannot remember!
1 answer 1