What do you think of these song lyrics I wrote?

Hi, I wrote a song called "I will get it". Here are the lyrics: Life is so pure, I don't know if i'm just standing here, though of this i'm sure, I have no time, that much is clear I don't know what's gonna happen, although I keep reaching for it, i'm tired of doubting myself, I... show more Hi, I wrote a song called "I will get it". Here are the lyrics: Life is so pure, I don't know if i'm just standing here, though of this i'm sure, I have no time, that much is clear
I don't know what's gonna happen, although I keep reaching for it, i'm tired of doubting myself, I will wait again.
And with the night moon, this is my land
I'll be who I am
I only just begun
I know that my life starts today
And it can't go wrong, I refuse it, I will take control and let out these feelings, and it won't go wrong, I will get it, I will show them all nothing's gonna stop me now
This is what I say, Look at yourself, bring that plateau, It will be alright, today, we got to let it all go
And with the night moon, this is my world, I am who I am, I only just begun, and it can't go wrong, I refuse it, I will take control and let out these feelings, and it won't go wrong, I will get it, I will show them all I am unstoppable now
1 answer 1