what should I wear on my flight to Dublin from New York?

Hello, I’m leaving tomorrow for Dublin from New York. Can’t figure out for life of me what I should wear. I’m going with my boyfriend fiancé. It’s going to be 67 degrees in New York and 56 degrees in Dublin when we arrive. I can’t figure out what to wear . A dress .. a skirt.. sandals.. sneakers.. adidas leggings and north face jacket?

I don’t know what to wear. I’m with my boyfriend so I wanna look good, but I’m wondering if the safe bet is just adidas leggings and north face jacket and runners?? But then I’m wondering if I shkd look fancier it wear boots Nd dressy top ny advice please thank you !

• Shon
    1 year ago

Are you an air hostess?

• Steven
    1 year ago

I think, you have to wear sandal's, skirt and top, it could be comfortable in this hot weather.

• 1 year ago

Wear what you feel is the most comfortable such as a nice shirt, jeans and sandals.

• 1 year ago

wear whatever you want! since in new york and due to the weather you mentioned, but id say just wear whatever is comfortable! Don't worry about what your boyfriend or other ppl think of you, I'm sure your beautiful inside and out no matter what you wear! :)

1 year ago

If you have a half of a brain left, figure it out

• kristy
    1 year ago

Leggings, tank top and sweater

1 year ago

light outfit

• 1 year ago

Leggings and a dressy tunic, or a body con dress, or short dress. I have a couple comfortable Tshirt dressez, that, with leggings, are almost as comfortable as pajamas, just dressier.

• 💜
    1 year ago

Definitely dress comfortable. That’s a long flight. The leggings jacket and sneakers sound perfect. Just wear a T-shirt since it will be warm when you land.

• Matt
    1 year ago

Whatever is comfortable. I dress for comfort especially for long flights.