What should I wear on my flight to Dublin from New York?

Hello, I’m leaving tomorrow for Dublin from New York. Can’t figure out for life of me what I should wear. I’m going with my boyfriend fiancé. It’s going to be 67 degrees in New York and 56 degrees in Dublin when we arrive. I can’t figure out what to wear . A dress .. a skirt.. sandals.. sneakers.. adidas leggings... show more Hello, I’m leaving tomorrow for Dublin from New York. Can’t figure out for life of me what I should wear. I’m going with my boyfriend fiancé. It’s going to be 67 degrees in New York and 56 degrees in Dublin when we arrive. I can’t figure out what to wear . A dress .. a skirt.. sandals.. sneakers.. adidas leggings and north face jacket?
I don’t know what to wear. I’m with my boyfriend so I wanna look good, but I’m wondering if the safe bet is just adidas leggings and north face jacket and runners?? But then I’m wondering if I shkd look fancier it wear boots Nd dressy top ny advice please thank you !