Torn between two programming jobs?

Little backstory: I am a university graduate (computer science), 24 y.o. Since my graduation back in September i started heavily investing time in learning Java and it's frameworks. Two weeks ago i got a job offer from a financial company working with Java. I passed the interview easily. I felt exalted. That is... show more Little backstory:
I am a university graduate (computer science), 24 y.o.
Since my graduation back in September i started heavily investing time in learning Java and it's frameworks. Two weeks ago i got a job offer from a financial company working with Java. I passed the interview easily. I felt exalted. That is up until the point i had to actually go to the job, where doubts started crawling in. I don't know if i like it, i am not sure if this is what i want to do with my life. it is now the second week i am at work here, so maybe it will become clearer with time. But i also i have a friend who works as an artist in this gamedev company, and she tells me it's great there. They also have an opening for a C# programmer, with which i had previous experience, but that was long ago and i am not sure i would be able to pull the weight. And i have a feeling that maybe i would be more at ease working in gamedev industry, after all, i started programming because i wanted to make games.
So, the question is, do i leave this Java job for gamedev job after only 2 weeks here? Without any certainty that i would feel better at the gamedev job? Or do i stay at this job for some time, making games in my free time until i feel like i am ready to make a switch? But that would mean maybe couple of years of late start of my gamedev career.
I am very much torn inside, and it even affects my productivity at this current job.
I would be very glad to hear any outside opinions