My friend is married for 26 years and she has 2 grown up kids together.But her husband is a controlling freak.?

The only time he likes to talk is when he is not happy about something in the house and wants to blame her for that.She cooks every day and does the other housework. My friend is working and he says,you have to put your income completely in joint account,But You are not allowed to have cash.Unless I let you.You... show more The only time he likes to talk is when he is not happy about something in the house and wants to blame her for that.She cooks every day and does the other housework. My friend is working and he says,you have to put your income completely in joint account,But You are not allowed to have cash.Unless I let you.You have to buy everything with credit card. My friend is frustrated.She asked him to go to marriage counselor.But he does not accept it.So my friend is using prescription anti depression medicines.Recently he went to refrigerator and began checking to see if she put the stuff the way that he likes and began nagging on her that ,these stuff should not be in refrigerator.She answered him it is OK. Because I needed them .I put them there.But he continued his argument . My friend,when she was working with her laptop in the living room.said put them in your buttocks, if you don't want them in refrigerator. He heard it and said to her,I am fed up with you.I can not tolerate your rudeness.Then he said I put them in my buttocks .Then when my stool is around them I give it to you to eat it.My friend ,did not respond him.Then he came to living room and repeat it in front of her.Again my friend did not respond and slept in the same bed with him.She does the housework as usual and does not talk about that argument with him .She talks about the kids and news and ... ,but he shows cold shoulder and does not respond at all.It passed two weeks.What my friend she do?