Why does my dog pees a little then walks then pees a little?

So ive had my pitbull for most of his life and he’s almost 1! When he was a little pup his walks would be a breeze because he would walk until he had to use the bathroom, he would go completely, and we’d walk back. However, for the last 3 months, he’s been using the bathroom very weird and very annoying. We would... show more So ive had my pitbull for most of his life and he’s almost 1! When he was a little pup his walks would be a breeze because he would walk until he had to use the bathroom, he would go completely, and we’d walk back. However, for the last 3 months, he’s been using the bathroom very weird and very annoying. We would walk and he would find a place, pee for a second or 2 then keep walking or in some cases pee while walking and then would walk again, then repeat. It gets very annoying for me because our walks are for about 30 minutes to an hour because of him peeing this way. Is this normal? And if it is, will it stay a problem? because i’ve been so fed up with it lol.