Mom took me out of school to put me in a homeschooling program that she s unwilling to finish paying for and I m stuck?

I was doing well in school. My mom took me out of school even though I begged her not to my junior year because she all of a sudden started believing in strange conspiracy theories about public school, and put me in an online school called Penn Foster. I finished my senior year strong with a 3.8 grade average and... show more I was doing well in school. My mom took me out of school even though I begged her not to my junior year because she all of a sudden started believing in strange conspiracy theories about public school, and put me in an online school called Penn Foster. I finished my senior year strong with a 3.8 grade average and tried to make the best of it. They sent me a letter of completion and also told me I could use it to get a job until the payment was finished and I could get the official diploma. I thought all was well and she would finish paying it off. I fell depressed after dealing with certain events and now I ve wasted so much time with no job. It s been a year and I found out she hasn t made a single payment. I made the mistake of winding up pregnant, and I am screwed with no money and I can t find a job because I cannot check "highschool diploma" on applications because I technically don t have one, and fairly certain that the certificate nonsense has a time limit and boundaries. I don t know what to do. She doesn t care to help. I don t want to lose my child. If anyone thinks negatively of me, I will take it. I know I messed up. But please, if any of you have any helpful advice I am grateful. God bless everyone.