Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 year ago

Husband has female friend. They go for coffee maybe once a month or three months. He messages her some too. Should I worry? He says no.?

Says they are just friends, he loves me and doesn't want anyone else.

She is also married.

He buys her something for Christmas and birthday, he does not buy anything for his other female friends.

• 1 year ago

Go with your gut. If YOU feel that something is wrong, either bring it up with him or make him end the friendship or just divorce him now. Something stinks here.

• Tara
    1 year ago

If you are his one and only -- then he should not put you in this position.

"Friends only" - often fall in love.

He is to love you the most -- he should show it by not going out with another woman ever.

• Prince
    1 year ago

If she's barren or a Lesbian it's probably okay. If she's happily married it's probably still okay. IF she tries to steal your husband you need to say farewell to her at her grave and/or become a widow soon.

• B1 year agoReport

Les in or not. Nowadays. Most of them won't whatever or whoever comes along

• ron h
    1 year ago

coffee once a month or 3 months? What kind of gifts? $10 things or $100 things? Have you seen the messages? DO NOT GET CAUGHT MESSING WITH HIS PHONE!! My wife went nuts when a HS GF and a mutual woman friend called me one time. I was furious with her for accusing me with a pretty firm "demand" that I not see them. I wanted to see them, just to know how they're doing. I felt whipped when I gave in to her craziness.

• Lita
    1 year ago

If you trust your husband you have no reason to worry.

• Cristiana1 year agoReport

we all have concupiscence. so the reason to worry " is always justificated.but we don't need to worry for another reason: God only cames at first place so we have to put the creatures in the second places. And help who is under temptation. And forgive. that's all. and be calm

1 year ago

I would worry, he should be spending his free time with you not her tell him if he doesn't leave her alone your leaving

• so
    1 year ago

You can never tell with these situations. Over 2/3 of men and women will have sex with other people. You can't spend your whole marriage worrying about it. Since you know who she is, this is probably innocent.

1 year ago

I think you know what's going on and I bet it's more often than once a month or every 3 months. My suggestion is for you to find a married guy to start having coffee with and see where it goes. By all means, let your husband know that it's only the 2 of you having coffee together. I bet he will have a tantrum, but if it's fair for him to do this, then you should have the same privilege. Honey, it's called an open relationship, so have fun.

• Grace
    1 year ago

This is something you need to ask your mate.

• 1 year ago

As long as he's completely honest and you are as well. You can't tell him you're alright with the situation if you're lying to him, he isn't going to know better, he's going to go by what you say. If you don't like it, be honest with him but give him the benefit of the doubt if he deserves it.

There isn't anything wrong with men and women being friends. If you love him, respect his friendship with her and any of his other friends.