Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 10 months ago

What are the chances that Liverpool win their remaining three league matches?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

100%

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They have very good chances of winning the rest of their matches.

• 10 months ago

I pray now more than ever, that Manchester United 'rise up' for the occasion and play for EVERYTHING MUFC means and stands for.

In the 1994-95 Premier League Season, we did Manchester United a huge huge favor and beat King Kenny's Blackburn Rovers 2-1 at Anfield - All Fergies boys had to do was beat West Ham away, but they drew.

the title went to Ewood Park, the late great Jack Walker ( RIP ) would see his dream come true and Blackburn would win the Premier League.

We did what we had to do - it was not for United, it was for Liverpool FC.

Now I know this, that tomorow evening Manchester United will be doing what they need to for their own cause - to them it matters not who goes on to be crowned Champions of England. It should be that MUFC is more important that who wins the league - after all, a place in next season Uefa Champions League is at stake and the Club needs to react after that horrific 4-0 mauling by Everton at Goodison Park.

NOW is the time for them to shine - Pogba, Matic, Martial, Rashford all of them.

We as Pool fans now require our bitterst and fiercest rivals, to win this game at Old Trafford against their Manchester City.

If they beat City - the PREMIER LEAGUE IS COMING TO ANFIELD :-)

IF THE DRAW with City, its almost certainly coming to Anfield but still work to do so no guarantees !

I pray i pray i pray i pray and i pray and i hope and i hope and i pray and i pray and i hope that Manchester United TAKE POINTS off of City at Old Trafford.

FFS this is one of the most important fixtures in LFC's history LMAO

and we're not in it ! ^_^

COME ON MANCH.... nah man can't say it ! ^_^

uurgh

lol disgusting to me.

oh god, i need a glass of water im gonna be SICK here...

: ))

BUT CMON ! ^_^

lol

• Black Sabbath
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

mr 2 faced after what you have said in past about manu

• Quite high I would say, but the ball is not in our court, not yet anyway.....it's getting to point where i'm asking, what have the opposing teams playing for in these last few games?, that could be an indicator of the likely level of resistence...but all this analysis is just theory, after all the predictions are said and done it's going to come down to what the players do on the field, and of course like always till next season at least, what will be the critical decisions the refs make<, i said all along this is going down to the wire,,,,well ok about 4-6 weeks ago, and nothing has changed for me

FOOTBALL Forever HANDEGG Fornever!

YNWA

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • August
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Hope they do,they deserve the league at least

• 10 months ago

I think they will but will that be enough?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They definitely win two of them but Newcastle will be a challenge as Newcastle could get a draw. Going by history Liverpool struggle against Newcastle and rarely ever win in Newcastle.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.