What to do about a husband that cheats and you want a second chance?

I know a friend that s been married for 25 yrs. Her husband has been cheating on her for over a year with the same woman. He told her at Christmas that he wasnt happy and didn t want to be married anymore. Well come to find out he still talks and see this woman everyday. My friend told him to give her a 2nd chance... show more I know a friend that s been married for 25 yrs. Her husband has been cheating on her for over a year with the same woman. He told her at Christmas that he wasnt happy and didn t want to be married anymore. Well come to find out he still talks and see this woman everyday. My friend told him to give her a 2nd chance and she wants to change some things... Like going off with him, helping with the bills, etc... But he can t give her a definite answer on a 2nd chance. Shes been asking for almost 4 months. They haven t slept together in over a year, they don t do anything together except family functions. Should she keep trying or just be the bigger woman and walk away??