Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 year ago

question ab younger brother?

my brother is 11 and is going to start middle school this fall. when i went to middle school i heard a lot of inappropriate things and a lot of things i had no clue about (i obviously know everything now). i’m thinking about giving him “the talk” about sex, masturbation, etc. what do you guys think about this?

• 1 year ago

Wait until he asks... and he will ask.

• 1 year ago

Just tell him that you are there for him for any and all questions. Then ask an embarrassing question with real concern. Tell him you had to learn the hard way.

• 1 year ago

He's going to find out one way or other. On the playground, in the classroom it doesn't really matter. If he asks you, then help him out, otherwise assume he's got it

• 1 year ago

thats dads job not yours

• ron h
    1 year ago

You ask this from time to time, right? As always, if you're a girl, DON'T do this. It would be creepy. If you're his bro, find out what he knows and what he's unsure of. He'll figure out jackin' off on his own. The ONLY thing you could say is that we all do it and we usually keep it private. Pretty much let him know that can talk to you or his dad if he needs to know something. Don't rush him.

• Kay
      1 year agoReport

Why is it creepy for a sister to do it? I did it for my younger brother. Mostly, of course, because our parents never talk about sex, ever, and he has three older sisters and no brothers.

• balan
    1 year ago

Nowadays they tech every thing in the school. You do not bother .He will definitely have a better knowledge than you as the times have changed.Regards.

• edward
    1 year ago

Why bother? They’ll be doing it in class anyway, my parents never talked to me about it, i still lie about sex because i get nervous. I mean i’m married, i have a son and i still feel like i have to lie to my parents about sex.

1 year ago

i am a guy and when my parents gave me the talk it was very short. it was just about getting pubic hair

• ?
    1 year ago

not your job to give him the talk

1 year ago

You should probably let your parents take care of it. Unless youre a guy, it would be meaningful to come from a big brother.