How many of you Stockholm Syndrome-afflicted souls genuinely have any degree of affection for Germany?

Germany has no logical or moral justification for continuing. It is inherently weak, inferior and unviable, hence its current predicament. The same applies to the native culture. All aspects of the civilisation should just disappear. The country has been nothing but an extremely vile cancer in recent history,... show more Germany has no logical or moral justification for continuing. It is inherently weak, inferior and unviable, hence its current predicament. The same applies to the native culture. All aspects of the civilisation should just disappear.

The country has been nothing but an extremely vile cancer in recent history, causing wars, engaging in persecution campaigns, engaging in crimes against humanity and killing many, many people, including many racial Britons (one of the finest of nature's creations), and making efforts to miscegenate with Scandinavians through Lebensborn. It is also a prominent power in the European Union, which is a threatening, corrupt and genocidal entity.

Aesthetically, Germanic people are in general, very average. Northern / Northwestern European variants greatly overshadow them. I do not see any valid reason for supporting their preservation, outside of specific tactical reasons. Master race? Ha ha ha. What a joke! Deluded cretins.

SHORT VERSION: The disadvantages of its existence heavily outweigh the advantages

I will NEVER forgive the vile civilisation for the horrendous and monstrous actions of the 20th Century (taking action leading to the deaths of many Britons).

I do not bear any ill will towards modern Germans in general though, as they were not involved in the events (like everyone else, they had no control over which country they were born in). I only hate that country's nationalists and preservationists.
Update: Fun fact: I have immunity to all menlaities that are weak, masochistic and/or submissive.
Update 2: I will never visit the country, as I refuse to send any of my money to its economy.
Update 3: Causing one World War is bad enough, but causing TWO is inexcusable!

They also polluted some of the Briton stock with the Saxon invasion.
Update 4: *mentalities