It hurts my neck when i try to hang myself?

what material is best to hang yourself with cuz its annoying When it rubs and burns your neck like a sharp knife Against butter. **** off dont try talk me out

• 1 year ago

Try another method. Ut it will be painful anyway.

NOTE: DON'T shoot yourself IN THE HEAD. Go for the heart. if you are serious. I don't advocate this at all.

Source(s): Someone I know is crippled from self inflicted headshot.
    1 year ago

I hope you trolling, but if you aren't get help buddy

• 1 year ago

Just stop right now! You’re being ridiculous, talking such nonsense..

Get yourself outside in fresh air, start watching some comedies & get yourself laughing again..

meet up with people for coffee, lunch etc

Go to the gym or out cycling or jogging.

Eat food that is good for you & drink plenty of water..

Purchase some nice clothes and start socialising

You need to snap yourself out of this..

The world is your oyster no matter what has happened is happening you have the power to become the best version of you & make an amazing life for yourself..

• 1 year ago

Just use a gun man. It's the best way out.

• Shon
    1 year ago

But why do you want to hang yourself?

• 1 year ago

Get some help first....I know you don't believe it now, but many will be hurt if you do this. Take some deep breaths and really think this thing through, please

• 1 year ago

If you’re worried about how bad the rope hurts your neck, I don’t think you’re serious. If you really wanted to get out, you wouldn’t care. It’s common sense. Infliction of death is going to be painful.

1 year ago

Try eating fried breakfasts instead, washed down with Cola.

• 1 year ago

rnaybe god's trying to tell you not to do it and thats why it hurts your neck, get sorne help

• 1 year ago

Don't worry, you won't feel a thing once you're dead!