How would you describe a person who only does a career for money?

Without having any sort of passion for it. For ex, a nurse only becomes a nurse solely for money, or an engineer only becomes an engineer for money, both not liking the career of their choice and only do it for money. How would you describe those people?
Update: I'm talking about career, not job. Both are different. A Job is primarily for money. A Career is a long term profession. You can work at a Starbucks for money and hate it, but I wouldn't want to become an engineer solely for money. You have to love being one in the first place, then think about making... show more I'm talking about career, not job. Both are different. A Job is primarily for money. A Career is a long term profession. You can work at a Starbucks for money and hate it, but I wouldn't want to become an engineer solely for money. You have to love being one in the first place, then think about making money. An engineer is a career/profession. A Job can be anything for money like babysitting or plumbing.
Update 2: How bout a better definition. A job is something you do for money that doesn't require skill. A career is something you do for money, but is something you were trained and educated to do and requires high level skill. A career to me requires passion, dedication and talent. A job just requires you to be discipline.
Update 3: Even if you're not totally passionate about the career you're in, you have to at least have a huge interest and like it. I wouldn't choose a career I have a huge disinterest in and only choose it for the money.