Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 8 months ago

Where was the nicest place you've vacationed to?

What was it like? Describe it

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Barbados in December. Water is warm. Nature is stunning.

• 8 months ago

Colmar! You go there and you are literally stepping into a storybook

• 8 months ago

Bermuda, but I didn't vacation to it. I flew to it and vacationed in it.

• Terese8 months agoReport

This is a great place to relax. I would go there with the best camera I found here https://findthedecision.com/best-camera-for-youtube/ Then I would lay it all on YouTube channel

• F
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Probably Canada esp British Columbia and Alberta.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Lots of nice places and lots in Italy, as many might say. One of the most memorable, though, was London and southern England in general. Nice time, nice people, everything.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Alaska, Inside Passage Cruise was my favorite.

I've been to many nice places. Highlight vacations in this subject New York City, as knowledgeable of the city, a work colleague was visiting from Japan so I squeezed as much of New York as I could for him in one day. I was on Sanya Island in China with colleagues that rescheduled their group outing so I could attend also, Paradise Island in the Bahamas where I met a few celebrities, a VIP visit to Balboa Park in San Diego including a private concert and a behind the scenes tour at San Diego Zoo, but probably the nicest was a cruise from Vancouver BC Canada up the Inside Passage to Alaska. I saw Orcas and other whales breaching the surface as they jumped up, glacier ice crashing into the bay, bald eagles flying overhead, a salmon hatchery, White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad at Skagway Alaska, Juneau and Ketchikan in Alaska. Bears, moose, mountain goats, and many other animals in their natural habitat.

This was not my video, but gives a short piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKmOjag0ZFc

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Aruba, this past winter. I live where it's usually grey and snowy. Aruba is between 75 and 85 Fahrenheit 24 hours a day, always breezy, has vast unspoiled beaches, and multiple fancy resort hotels with every amenity. When it rains at all, it's usually during the night or early morning, and quite brief. (It's a desert landscape, not tropical.) Day after sunshiny day, marvelous.

I was aware the local population lives in poverty, so at my hotel and everywhere I went, I tipped generously. The tourist economy is the biggest employer there.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Xian in China to see the terracotta army....food was great too

• y
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

For myself, I prefer isolation so a private little pond my grandmother owned. That we went to multiple times a year until her death. Was my personal favorite.

• 8 months ago

I am a city person myself - I quite like Krakow - combination of small historic city and cheap (for British person dining, hotels etc)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.