How do you get a marijuana dispensary out of a small town?

A marijuana dispensary opened in a small Oklahoma town. Who you go to start a pention to have it taken out ? I read a lot of towns are banning them. So I would like to know who to go to talk about this.

see if one city council member shares your feelings and ask him ............

A little too late to get rid of it. A ban would need to be a law that was created. Probably too late now that one is open. Talk to local councilmen, mayor, whomever.

I feel your pain. We want to get a bunch of nut-job churches out of our town too. Several young people have been sucked into their voo-doo / hocus locus practices.

• Sharon

another socialist plot to ban free market capitalism

You would start by reading the existing state laws on the subject to see if cities and towns can ban them.

Whoever gave them a licence to trade in the town

Why would you want to do this?