promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is your super easy and tasty cooking recipe?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

In a covered roasting pan, place a layer of chopped onions, a whole or cut up chicken parts, celery, carrots and potatoes and a splash of wine, salt and pepper and herbs of your choice (rosemary and garlic are my favs). Cook covered for two hours in 325 degree oven.

Love this sort of dish because it is a totally balanced healthy meal and you can just ignore it while you are cleaning up or getting ready for guests to show up. Also, this type of meal allows you to have company and spend time with them instead of slaving in the kitchen because you can do all the cutting in advance and have it in the oven, house smelling like good home cooking, when your company arrives.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

A raw apple.

• Shon
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

My super easy and tasty recipe is sandwich. Take two slices of bread and keep tomato, spinach, cheese layer, black paper, salt, then cover it with another the slice of bread and but the both sides of the sandwich.

• 1 year ago

Chicken is a super easy dish. Just boil the chicken, add chicken spices for better taste and then stir it for some time. That's it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

rice cake

• 1 year ago

cake mix cookies are good and easy

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Scrambled Eggs with chopped scallions added, so tasty on buttered toast.

Omelette with chives and cheese added, on its own or with a sliced fresh tomato.

These are easy & satisfying for a light lunch or supper.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

2K reviews, 4 1/2 stars, pour the stuff in a bowl, mix it up, and bake it. I have only made it with fresh corn I cut off the cob, though:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/18906/awesome-an...

• 1 year ago

Open a can of heinz tomato soup pour in bowl and heat up.

If you have never had it - look out for it

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

This 50s East coast housewife plus me summa of a shrimp scampi-alfredo pasta deal. You boil your angle hair, set aside to drain with an olive oil coat. Melt some butter and caramelize some garlic and onion, tossing the shrimp on top to sear and then all rest. The timing you'll figure out in about 40 years. Then add the jarred sauce or homemade if you are more industrious than me.

Now throw the pasta back into it's clean and dried deep pot followed by the shrimp sauce mix. Place a fan, blow, or open a door while you toss the whole deal with a fork to let the steam come out. When it's all the right texture sprinkle with Italian herb blend, Parmesan cheese, and crushed red pepper. Uncle Vinny will be getting fat in his grave

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.