Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

How can I secretly buy a vibrator ?

I’m 16 so I can’t go into a sex shop and buy one but I also can’t get one delivered to my house because my parents might answer the door first or I might not be in the house or something and they like to look through the stuff I order online cause they’re nosey like that so ordering online is too risky so any other ways ??

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Wal-Mart personal products,,,,

• Edna
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Wal-Mart doesn't sell any sort of vibrator that can be considered to be a sex toy.

• 7 months ago

Spencer's Gifts doesn';t ask age, I believe.

• 7 months ago

Jus go buy one at Spencer’s love they’ll let you... that’s what I did when I was ur age hahaha. At Spencer’s they’ll let u buy whatevaaa except vape products... I would always buy shot glasses all da time or dice n whatnot.

• Shon
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I think you should talk to your mom.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Just talk to your mother, maybe. I mean if she thinks about it logically, it's a hell of a lot better than you going to screw around and risk pregnancy, STD/STIs. As a woman, she will probably understand that you just want to feel good every now and then. When I was 16 I just did it myself, never really thought about toys, but I can see why you are.

• 7 months ago

If your doing this in "secret" you must think you are doing something wrong. SHAME on you.

• SheilaK
      Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

sounds like you like being sexually abused.

• 7 months ago

Adam and Eve, very discrete packaging and best vibrator that I have ever owned

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Be patient....

• 7 months ago

Black Market

• 7 months ago

Selfcheckout??

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.