I've just become vegetarian?

Hi, i have just become vegetarian as of today and was wondering how will this affect my relationship with my girlfriend who is a meat eater? Do most relationships work or no when a meat eater dates a vegetarian? I'm staying vegetarian no matter what people say to me nothing will change my mind anymore. In my... show more Hi, i have just become vegetarian as of today and was wondering how will this affect my relationship with my girlfriend who is a meat eater?
Do most relationships work or no when a meat eater dates a vegetarian? I'm staying vegetarian no matter what people say to me nothing will change my mind anymore.
In my opinion if you can't handle the thought of killing the animal or see it suffer you shouldn't eat the meat and that's one reason why im now a vegetarian.
I'm just worried that conflict will happen more often to the point were we start hate each other which i don't want.
So if yo got any advice that would be wonderful