Anonymous

My boyfriend looked into my shirt and blushed... what does that mean? Is he inexperienced?

I've been with my boyfriend for like, just one month. We have been dating a few times and we got together officially as soon as possible. I really like him even because he's a shy, serious guy, gorgeous and protective. One day we were sitting next to each other and I bent down to take the book and dint notice that my tshirt had a v neck and caught him staring at the cleavage (I have to be honest I'm not really endowed) I put my hands on it to keep the shirt closer to the skin and he blushed and looked away. We played as if nothing happened but it was really embarassing,I mean, him blushing while looking through my shirt. I felt really embarassed but why was he embarassed too? He is a guy....

• Ocimom
    1 year ago

He was embarrassed he got caught looking at your breasts. Its natural. Doesn't mean he's inexperienced.

1 year ago

He likes you

1 year ago

He did some thing that is considered taboo

1 year ago

Ask him. The word you don't now is "didn't," not "dint."

• 1 year ago

Why haven't you asked him this question, if it concerns you so much?

If you didn't like it, then tell him you don't like it and don't want him doing it again.

If it doesn't bother you much beyond a little "first timer" embarrassment, let it go.

• Amz
    1 year ago

I think it's sweet. Nothing wrong with that.

• Jerry
    1 year ago

You hadn't been with each other for very long. Did you have a bra on? The size of your breasts is no issue, it's just a "cheap thrill" he probably didn't expect. Actually, it's rather nice that he didn't pressure you to see more...

• It might just mean he's happy to have gotten this far with you or that he really likes you and is embarrassed.

• 1 year ago

He was embarrassed because he thought you busted him for looking at your boobs.

• 1 year ago

He really liked what he saw and probably felt embarrassed for getting caught looking into your shirt and doesnt want you to feel that he's some kind of creep.