My computer wont connect to internet. It says that the default gateway is not available.?

So first it says that the Default Gateway is not Available. So I manually enter the ip address, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS servers. Then it says the DHCP is not enabled for ethernet. No matter what I do, it doesnt help. I have tried updating and changing drivers, using a separate ethernet adapter and everything.... show more So first it says that the Default Gateway is not Available. So I manually enter the ip address, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS servers. Then it says the DHCP is not enabled for ethernet. No matter what I do, it doesnt help. I have tried updating and changing drivers, using a separate ethernet adapter and everything. I have two computers on this ethernet switch, one works, one doesnt, so its not the network hardware. Please Help. I have trying to fix this for days.
1 answer 1