Which ps4 game should i buy?

Hey guys now i have been going back and forth all day which game to buy. Im down to two choices, kingdom hearts 3 or mortal kombat 11? Thanks for all answers and your help 🙏

• Raditz
    1 year ago

For now, get Kingdom Hearts III instead of MK. Because currently MK 11 has some serious balancing problems on the single player contents, namely the "Time Tower" (lots of unfair modifiers against the players, which makes it unwinnable), and also flooded with free-to-play mechanics, like locking stuffs behind loot boxes and also the need to use premium currencies.

I'd suggest you get MK several months after release, and after they balanced things out that currently plagueing the game.

• Shawn1 year agoReport

Thanks for the answer raditz. Youre right it seems like theres going to be months of complaints and real issues when it comes to mortal kombat 11 ( that time tower will be the biggest issue i feel as well off the bat) so ill wait until the fall to buy the game. kingdom hearts 3 it is. Thanks again!

• 1 year ago

Get both if you can't afford it then having a pc will save u money when buying games

1 year ago

What ever you are a fan of

1 year ago

It's up to you. But I would choose Kingdom Hearts 3.

• 1 year ago

I think you should save your money and invest in an education. I've read your ignorant questions and your equally ignorant answers and found myself apalled that someone as dumb as you could string two words together without asking for help. Did you study at school or just give head for passing grades?

• 1 year ago

Maybe Madden

1 year ago

I would prefer Kingdom Hearts 3.

1 year ago

Kingdom Hearts III

Every NetherRealm Studios game is the same.

1 year ago

I like mortal kombat u choose what u like the most