Highschool crush?

How do I impress/ask out/tell this girl that I like her in a good way? Is this like a situational thing? And I really do like this girl.

Be yourself and if it is meant to be it will be. Don't put on a fake personality or something just to impress her because either she is going to catch on to it before you even start or she is going to later figure out who you really are. If she does not even like you in the first place then whatever your doing is just going to be a waste of time. I mean I guess be really passionate about something or just go up and talk to her. Make sure you don't make a fool out of your self. I am not saying that it will always ruin it I am just saying in a lot of cases it will.

• Steve

Ask her if she’s going with anyone. If she says no, suggest getting together with her to do something. Be specific.