I need glasses badly.?

Hi, I am a 15 year old female. I am in 9th grade and for the last few months I have had trouble seeing the board, power point presentations and overhead in my classes. I sit towards the back in a few classes and have to squint to see. I try not to let others notice me squinting and do it when the teacher is not... show more Hi, I am a 15 year old female. I am in 9th grade and for the last few months I have had trouble seeing the board, power point presentations and overhead in my classes. I sit towards the back in a few classes and have to squint to see. I try not to let others notice me squinting and do it when the teacher is not looking. I know I need to tell my mom that I need glasses, but I know she will question me why I think I need glasses and ask how long I have had trouble seeing. I guess I am trying to put it off, because none of my friends in school wear glasses. My eyes hurt a lot and I am getting headaches. Should I just tell my mom I have had trouble seeing for a while now?
9 answers 9