Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 year ago

My boyfriend is stopping me having a breast reduction?

This is really embarrassing but I want a breast reduction, I’m a g cup and ideally want to be a c/d.

My boyfriend is kinda guilt tripping me, saying how attractive he finds them and he would find it hard getting used to me having smaller breasts.

I don’t really suffer with any medical problems, it’s just I think they are too big for my frame? Should I have it done? Yeah

1 year ago

your body your choice, he has no say, he does not own you, and if he breaks up because of breast size, then you know that he never cared about you

• 1 year ago

DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. I know best answer has been chosen, but I sincerely hope you do what makes you happy. I have a friend who is bigger than you, and she cant get a breast reduction due to money problems and she is miserable some days. Her back would be killing her some days, her shoulders, and she has to buy shirts a few sizes bigger just to fit her bust. I get annoyed with my C cups, I cant IMAGINE how you feel lugging those around!

• alan P
    1 year ago

It's not up to him but be careful about having the surgery. There will always be scars from an operation. Other possible problems are unnatural shape, change of nipple sensitivity, loss of nipple pigmentation, loss of ability to breast feed and infections. Having said that many women are happy with the procedure.

• 1 year ago

first off ur bf isn’t ur dog owner who is in charge of everything u do second off do what u feel is best boo if u feel that u need to get a breast reduction and for your comfort than do that AND if that bf of urs breaks up with u for that ur bf should die in a hole and go to hell for not even caring for u

• ?
    1 year ago

you need to dump him as that isn't even his decision to be making

• PAMELA
    1 year ago

It is up to you what you do with your own body, your boyfriend has no say in it at all, and if he is only with your because you have large breasts then dump his ****!

• 1 year ago

I promise that muscular/skeletal damage will come with all of that weight. Not only that but it is your body and if he can't respect your decisions related to your health and comfort then he's bot worth it.

• 1 year ago

Do what you want and what feels right for you. If your boyfriend is not supportive of your needs then maybe get rid of him at the same time as the excess breast.

• Nobody
    1 year ago

Of course you should have it done. Your boyfriend is acting like a selfish fool, and showing you no respect whatsoever. Do what's good for you and if he can't handle it, then it just shows how shallow he is.

1 year ago

You should get rid of him. He isn't thinking about you or your long term health. He's not worth your time or emotional effort. Have the surgery done and find someone better.