Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

Do homosexual people have any distinctive physical characteristics? How can you tell if someone is homosexual?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Are they kissing/handholding a member of the same sex? if yes then likely gay.

If not then the person could be gay or straight.. (I know a couple of very camp men who are definitely straight but people always assume otherwise).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zapata
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

They are all EXACTLY 1.8 metres tall.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No.

There are a few Flaming who prance about being Cute, and humorous.

Most keep their home life to themselves.

Rock Hudson

Alfred Hitchcock

Charles Laughton

Elsa Lanchester

Ellen

and many others.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Insecure homopobes like the excuse thats its feminine looking dudes but completely untrue, even many dudes who are transexual and want a sex change, even they still like women, it cant be a physical characteristic cause being hetro or gay is a mental thing, the closest i can tell is from examples of elton john, ricky martin, george michael, all masculine but gay dudes,maybe gay guys like singing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

You're either a man or a woman and there is no way around it. There are only two genders. Femal and male. Females have specific organs and genitals and same with males. There is no in between. Face it.

Homosexuality is a sickness in somebody's head and nothing more. It's not natural. You're either born a woman or a man!

End of the story.

• ...Show all comments
    • Damien
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

jackass the question is about homosexuality, not how many genders there are, you have just proven how dumb people who think like u are. End of story.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I don't think so, none that I've ever noticed. Most of the time I'm clueless about who is or who isn't. Doesn't really concern me.

• 1 year ago

A tricky subject...

There is a stereotype about homosexual men and although it is true to some extend in some people, many people are not like that. You can't always tell.

Your best bet is to just talk to whoever you are interested in. If they are a different sexual orientation to you, they will probably tell you straight up.

Just don't be embarrassed to talk to whoever you want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.