How much (roughly) does it cost to rent a small field per month?

I live in Warwickshire, West Midland and I am looking at getting a couple of Shetland ponies, (not until I have somewhere to keep them obviously) and I am making a budget at the moment to figure out how much it would cost a month to keep them, but I can't seem to find a rough amount for renting a field (all the... show more I live in Warwickshire, West Midland and I am looking at getting a couple of Shetland ponies, (not until I have somewhere to keep them obviously) and I am making a budget at the moment to figure out how much it would cost a month to keep them, but I can't seem to find a rough amount for renting a field (all the numbers I've found/gotten are either ridiculously high (trying to rip me off) or ridiculous low (not going to risk it). I was just wondering if anyone had a rough amount for renting a field in/near around where I live.

I am going to be getting them to drive a trap (maybe as companions as well if I get around to getting a taller pony or a horse) not to ride, for anyone getting concerned.

Thank you in advance for your answers! :D
Update: I live in Kenilworth so ideally I am looking for a small field in either Kenilworth, Warwick or Leamington Spa. :)