I don’t think I’m taking enough pictures of my newborn.. what are some picture ideas I can do?

My baby is almost 4 weeks and I don’t think I have enough pictures of him. All the pictures I have are basically the same thing like of him sleeping and laying in the same place. All he does is sleep all day so I’m not sure what pictures I can take of him. I want to take a lot of pictures of him to put in his baby... show more My baby is almost 4 weeks and I don’t think I have enough pictures of him. All the pictures I have are basically the same thing like of him sleeping and laying in the same place. All he does is sleep all day so I’m not sure what pictures I can take of him. I want to take a lot of pictures of him to put in his baby book but I am just running out of ideas. I don’t have enough money to hire a photographer.