Is cancer actually saving you?

My friend and I were discussing this. He was saying that cancer is actually trying to save your body. He said That when the body is beyond toxic, the immune system cannot handle the amount of toxins and then the last back up plan is the body starts producing cancer cells to attack these toxins in the body. It makes... show more My friend and I were discussing this. He was saying that cancer is actually trying to save your body. He said That when the body is beyond toxic, the immune system cannot handle the amount of toxins and then the last back up plan is the body starts producing cancer cells to attack these toxins in the body. It makes so much sense when you think about it. When somebody stops smoking from a long time of doing it. They suddenly develop lung conditions or even cancer after they stopped? If that body is that full of toxins it might even have cancer cells starting when they still smoke. I see it a lot after somebody stops smoking. They get worse, coughing etc. Anyways. My friend was like "why would the body attack itself and kill you?" which also makes sense. Because the brain wants to survive sooo? He said if you get cancer it's actually a good thing and you should leave it there until it detoxes you then it shrinks and goes away. Chemo and radiation is actually killing you because it kills your good and bad cells including the cancer trying to save you. So you have no chance if you have extended amounts of chemo and you die from the effects of chemo. What do you make of this? of course it's not been proving but it makes so much sense why people get cancer if there body is full of toxins from whatever is in the body. What are you thoughts on this? is my friend deluded lol or could he be right?
7 answers 7