Should salary change if pay period changes to bi weekly?

Does my salary change if we go biweekly from 1st and 15th? In March I negotiated a raise to my salary. Let's say I negotiated $5k every month, at this time we were getting paid every 1st and every 16th of the month. Last paycheck we changed to bi weekly, to every other Friday. I got my check this week and it... show more Does my salary change if we go biweekly from 1st and 15th?
In March I negotiated a raise to my salary. Let's say I negotiated $5k every month, at this time we were getting paid every 1st and every 16th of the month. Last paycheck we changed to bi weekly, to every other Friday. I got my check this week and it was about $300 lower than when we were getting paid every 1st and 16th.

Again we negotiated a Salary pay per month of $5k, would the bi weekly schedule pay, change anything? Or should my paycheck still be $2,500 every two weeks? (before taxes of course) I will have a meeting with them Monday but I would like to get a little more info before I look silly asking why my checks lower.

Thanks again!