Why would a man continue s*X even after ejaculation??

I'm seeing a guy for a few months now and I notice a Very different behaviour of his when it gets to having s*X... While I know that he cums very early, I have started to notice for the past few weeks that he continues the act even after he ejaculates, for about 30seconds extra... I usually can't tell when... show more I'm seeing a guy for a few months now and I notice a Very different behaviour of his when it gets to having s*X...
While I know that he cums very early, I have started to notice for the past few weeks that he continues the act even after he ejaculates, for about 30seconds extra... I usually can't tell when he came until he starts to go softer.. we do it with protection and so I know that he ejaculated..
Why wouldn't he stop right after he's done?!? I'm guessing maybe he feels afraid of my judgement?

Kindly advise.