Am I right or is my wife right?

Our neighbor babysits our 3 year old daughter. She’s fairly close with our 3 year old. However the other day she posted a short 30 second video on her Facebook playing with our daughter. It was an innocent clip except the part where she picked up our daughter and planted a kiss on her lips. I thought that was... show more Our neighbor babysits our 3 year old daughter. She’s fairly close with our 3 year old. However the other day she posted a short 30 second video on her Facebook playing with our daughter. It was an innocent clip except the part where she picked up our daughter and planted a kiss on her lips. I thought that was crossing the line. My wife said I am overreacting and she doesn’t mind if the lady kissed our daughter right in front of her.

The lady is 62 years old and has been a childcare provider in our area for many, many years. I just don’t like anybody man or woman kissing my daughter on the lips. She’s 3!

What would you do? Is my wife right? Am I overreacting to the little video clip?
Update: My wife and I have never kissed our daughter on her lips though on the occasion like on her 3rd birthday we gave her a big double kiss on the cheek. I think kissing on the lips is not good for kids because of hygiene and germs. Plus the lady is not blood related. I just felt uncomfortable seeing that. I can’t be... show more My wife and I have never kissed our daughter on her lips though on the occasion like on her 3rd birthday we gave her a big double kiss on the cheek. I think kissing on the lips is not good for kids because of hygiene and germs. Plus the lady is not blood related. I just felt uncomfortable seeing that. I can’t be the only parent who would feel this way..