PLEASE help me remember this song?

It's been bothering me for a couple of days now. This song has been on the radio a lot a couple of yeras ago. It is a collab between a dj (like Calvin Harris, David David Guetta, maybe Aviccii) and a black female vocalist. I don't remember any lyrics. i think she was singing something about being too wild... show more It's been bothering me for a couple of days now. This song has been on the radio a lot a couple of yeras ago. It is a collab between a dj (like Calvin Harris, David David Guetta, maybe Aviccii) and a black female vocalist. I don't remember any lyrics. i think she was singing something about being too wild for this guy, an animal that can't be tamed. Also, it might be a remix of a song, not an original. Thanks!
Update: A female in this song was singing, not rapping. And she is not famous: so def NOT Niki Minaj, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae