For being fat, I was humiliated by teachers, relatives and at work. Today I am married to a rich man, but who does not satisfy me by having?

Update: a small member. I'm still fat and it seems like I get fatter and fatter every day. I'm feeling self-worth below zero and frustrated, my husband's little member does not cross my fat and I'm still semi-virgin at the front orifice... With other men, I'm just having sex with my butt orifice and... show more a small member.

I'm still fat and it seems like I get fatter and fatter every day. I'm feeling self-worth below zero and frustrated, my husband's little member does not cross my fat and I'm still semi-virgin at the front orifice...

With other men, I'm just having sex with my butt orifice and with the mouth, as I smack peasant men's huge members with whom I betray my husband.

I recently offered my butt orifice to a mason. The problem is that I feel guilty and I am in a terrible psychological
Update 2: conflict. I no longer know who I am. While my husband cannot reach my guts with his little member, I have to go out there looking for anonymous, unknown men and offer them my butt hole and practice fellatio ... What should I do? Should I get out of this life? I am an extremely religious woman and I think of the... show more conflict. I no longer know who I am.

While my husband cannot reach my guts with his little member, I have to go out there looking for anonymous, unknown men and offer them my butt hole and practice fellatio ...

What should I do? Should I get out of this life?

I am an extremely religious woman and I think of the possibility of being condemned to eternal fire in hell for what I have been done...