promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is someone lying if they say that they cant find a job?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

There are always jobs available. You just have to lower your expectations regarding pay, hours, shifts etc. if you are unsuccessful finding work you qualify for you might have to accept a lower job while you continue searching for your dream job.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Not always, if the job they want isn't in demand or it's very specialized, or even if they don't have a lot of experience that can make it tricky to get a job.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

depends on their circumstances, education, background. there ARE jobs out there. including options like the military, that have hundreds of jobs not all combat or infantry related.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

i dont think so, i could never find jobs and i wasnt lying about it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Sometimes but not all the time. Jobs are not easy to come by especially ones that pay well.

• 1 year ago

Are you kidding? I searched for a job for over a year, spending hours every day reading job ads, responding to them, going on interviews, etc. Even the easy jobs were taken, because everyone wanted those.

• ...Show all comments
    • Pat Wooden
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

I would only say that if someone was enjoying being unemployed and not even trying to find a job. I don't think that describes you.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

OR not really looking ......................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.