Why do white girls date so much outside of their race? are white guys not good enough anymore or what?

I have nothing personal against those that do it, but I believe the numbers are off the chart if you understand me. One? fine Two? great Three? perfect But when we're speaking about 25-30 percent white girls dating outside of their own race then I'm afraiad we have a big big problem... Why do they do it... show more I have nothing personal against those that do it, but I believe the numbers are off the chart if you understand me.
One? fine
Two? great
Three? perfect
But when we're speaking about 25-30 percent white girls dating outside of their own race then I'm afraiad we have a big big problem...
Why do they do it though?
Are white guys not good enough anymore or?
Does 0,5 inch of meat really value that much? or maybe is the 5-6 IQ points that it takes to get the job done. The latino heat? the amazing cultures? the exotic? the unknown? the mystery?
I've heard them all... quite frankly I find it laughable!
Do white guys value that low nowadays for white girls or what?
Pathetic...