Ryan
Lv 7
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 8 months ago

Will Man City win the league and why?

They are in control so can they win all their remaining games.

Also who do you think is going down, Brighton or Cardiff?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

No i don't think so they can win.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

60-40 It is a tale of two cities, one top one down.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, because I do not hope so

• 8 months ago

I have a feeling that Liverpool will win now. They have known for a few games now that they need to win all of their remaining fixtures, and this has focused them. Man City may be feeling a lack of confidence after going out of the CL, and Man U won't do them any favours especially since they will want to finish in the top 4 themselves.

I think Brighton will go down. They are in free fall and have hard games to come. Cardiff have some fight in them and can carry the game to teams. Brighton just play defensively and with hardly any ambition which won't work against the likes of Spurs and man city. You have to take the initiative at some stage.

• wow Global Geezer, love the way you write and type and say what you wanna say. You should replace these yahoo! journalists who can't even make sense at times with what they write.

well done sir, what an interesting answer that was.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Man City are not going to win against Man United, They will slip at Old Trafford.

Liverpool are unstopable now, they will something if not UCL or EPL.

• omg I can't believe I thought the game was gonna be at Ethiad lol

YES YES YES its at OLD TRAFFORD ;-)

The 'Theatre Of Dreams' they used to famously call it during Fergies early years there.

Now I hope Lukaku, Martial, Pogba, Rashford, Matic and all the rest SHINE on this day.

They need to !

• Why what Ryan?,, sorry but the second part of this question only relevent if we already answered "yes" to the first, and i havn't,...right now we are well in this scrap....

I would still say Cardiff at this point, but it would of been better for us, if Brighton had won, Cardiff would of been almost forced to come out and attack which i believe gives us more opportumity to hit them on the ca, now they are going to keep it tight, which invariably willl make it harder for us to score..

FOOTBALL Forever HANDEGG Fornever

• Ryan
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Its not relevant to only the first. Will they win? Yes. Why? Will they win? No. Why?

• 8 months ago

If City gets past United at OT I think they got it.

Liverpool will probably also win out. Cardiff away is their hardest fixture left and that says a lot.

Dominated Spurs once again. It’s a disgrace City got knocked out by Tottenham in the CL I’m starting to believe Pep really is a fraud.

• 8 months ago

The game in hand is crucial...I see no way Cardiff beats Liverpool tomorrow, but if they even get a draw, to me, that's race over and Man City wins irrespective of the extra game. Right now, I'd call it a toss up.

As for the Cardiff/Brighton relegation battle, I gotta be honest...I had Cardiff going back down, and still do. But Brighton looks horrible down the stretch... it's lucky for them Wolves held true to form and only drew. That's also a toss up.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If they win the United match they will win the league

• I agree.

Unless Leicester give the Country ANOTHER BIG SURPRISE

still a 'glimmer' of hope ^_^

but we require Manchester United to hold City to a draw or better yet - BEAT them at Old Trafford :-)

AND IF THEY BEAT CITY AT OLD TRAFFORD - MARK MY WORDS - OUR CELEBRATIONS WILL BEGIN :-D

• John
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

prefer liverpool to city but the liverpool fans here are questionable. 50% chances your kid has autism if he supports liverpool it seems lol

fingers crossed cardiff go down. hate neil warnock and their fans get on my nerves. would be even better if bristol city could go up in their place, turn the tables

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.