If you don't feel like you want kids by your late 20s, is it fairly unlikely you'll ever change your mind?

I'm 27, and my boyfriend is 29. We like children, but neither of us feel like we want our own. We are both very introverted people and like to do our own thing and pursue our own interests. So we don't feel like we'd make very good parents, or want to take the time to raise a child. And my... show more I'm 27, and my boyfriend is 29. We like children, but neither of us feel like we want our own. We are both very introverted people and like to do our own thing and pursue our own interests. So we don't feel like we'd make very good parents, or want to take the time to raise a child. And my boyfriend's dad was harsh and emotionally distant to him growing up, and I know he'd be really afraid of being like his dad if we had kids. He's told me that if he had a kid, he'd be afraid that he'd either turn out like his dad and be overly harsh, or he would end up being too lenient and not disciplining the kid enough out of fear of becoming like his dad. My parents were very good to me, so I don't really have that issue, but again, the idea of being a parent just doesn't appeal to me. It sounds way too time-consuming and overwhelming. The idea of being pregnant still kind of grosses me out, too. I know that right now, both of us are on the same page, so it's not really an issue (other than the fact that I know my parents would love grandchildren, so it would be disappointing for them...I do have an older brother but he definitely doesn't want kids). But is there any chance one of us could change our minds? We are already close to 30, so maybe not, but I don't know. Are there parents here who never wanted kids until they were well into their 30s?