I m worried my friend will get pregnant this way :(?

I know this is not likely to happen, but it stresses me out for the whole evening. I m a man and we were having a group project. During that time, I was feeling a bit horny and having pre-*** in my underwear. Apart from underwear, I was only wearing shorts. Then, my friend asked me to switch the seats because she wanted to talk to the other friend. So, she was sitting on my seat right after I got up. She, my friend, was wearing only short. I m afraid she could get semen from my precum on my seat and it might enter her vargina because she was sitting on it.

1 year ago

How old are seriously never heard of such rubbish you have to have sex for her to get pregnant . And you didn’t have sex . She cannot get pregnant from sitting on a seat .

• anon
    1 year ago

It's like fish in a pond. You take the fish out of the pond and even if they could crawl toward the pond they would probably die or be washed away in the shower before they could get there. So the risk is zero percent, very, very improbable.

• 1 year ago

No jealsp one

• 1 year ago

No...that's not how any of this works.

• 1 year ago

You sound like a pervert that should not be around innocent women.

• Linda
    1 year ago

Where were you when they taught Sex Education?

• 1 year ago

thats weird

• 1 year ago

This is how most Trolls are conceived.

1 year ago

Imaginary pregnancy troll is back. You know that there is no such thing as magical sperm. You have serious mental deficits based on the number of times you post this rubbish.

• helene
    1 year ago

That's ridiculous. How would it be on the seat? Do you pre-ejaculate out of your *** or something?

Are you the girl?