Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 year ago

I am 38 yo guy with long, black hair, which I like very much. But my wife wants me to get my head shaved because of summer heat.?

Do I have to get my head shaved?

I m not balding BTW

1 year ago

If you are goth, and a grunge like everyone else is that is a guy with long hair, h e l l fire wouldn't bother you, tell her I like being hot as h e l l. She will understand

• Shon
    1 year ago

What do you feel about this idea.

• 1 year ago

Maybe you can put it in a bun or something

1 year ago

You don't have to shave your head because of summer heat. That would expose you to heat even more, and you'd have to constantly wear sunscreen to protect against skin cancer and prevent burning sensitive skin - that's never been exposed to the sun before.

• 1 year ago

During the summer months, just put your hair up on a bun, or braid it and bun it! Someone invented fans, so bring one, or plug one in. I've seen older men in their 80's, fanning themselves indoors, or walking on the streets, or bring it with them in their walkers.

The answer for you is: It is YOUR hair. She can make suggestions (like I do to my husband when after he retired, to start letting his hair longer). Cut it when you feel READY, and not when she wants you to.

• audrey
    1 year ago

No. Just no. You'll look like a billiard ball. Hard to believe your wife wants you to look that way.

• kelvin
    1 year ago

no your just a 38 year old troll who finds it funny to ask this over and over again

• David
    1 year ago

Just do it and it might even improve your sex life as a dick head.

• WB
    1 year ago

If you shave your head, you will get sunburned when your outside. Hair (like a hat) protects your head (and brain) from the sun's radiation.

• That's not her decision to make. It's your decision on whether you want to keep your hair long or not.